Our namesake dress was the first piece Christy ever designed, and she's still our goes-with-everything, first-thing-we-reach-for-in-our-closet, never-fails-to-make-us-feel-beautiful piece. She features a V-neck with a snap closure and a drawstring waist. Wear her with tennis shoes, wear her with boots – wear her with anything!
The Dawn Dress was made by Pablo, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight white, yellow and green floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Lined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Sandra is 5'6 and wearing the small
- Juliette is 5'9 and wearing the medium
- Jasmine is 5'11 and wearing the large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.