This item has slight imperfections, and as a result, we are selling it at a final sale discount! Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls.
The Dahlia Dress's silhouette is based on the first dress Christy ever designed, The Dawn Dress. Sometimes you just need a more dramatic sleeve moment, and the Dahlia's puff sleeve is exactly that. The Dahlia features a snap closure on the bodice and a comfortable drawstring waist. She dresses up or down and pairs perfectly with just about anything.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight black and orange floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Puffed elastic sleeves
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.