Oh, Colette. She's all about that oversized and feminine ruffled collar, and we simply adore her. With a matching ruffle at her hem, a delicate V-cut at the sides, and a detachable waist tie, The Colette Dress just might be our new favorite silhouette!
The Colette Dress was made by Teresita, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved maxi dress
- Lightweight cranberry red, blue and green floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Scoop neckline and ruffled collar
- V-cut on the sides
- Detachable waist tie
- Ruffled skirt hem
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco-dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.