We've always loved the classic sailor pant, with its high waist and wide leg, and now we've made our own: The Noah! We've updated this look with five tortoiseshell buttons and a slightly cropped leg. We love how versatile the length - wear The Noah Pant with sneakers, boots, sandals, anything! A favorite vintage T-shirt completes the look.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Vintage-inspired wide-leg sailor pants
- Made with twill deadstock fabric, feels like cotton blend
- Front button-up closure
- Fitted through the hip
- This cotton twill fabric will stretch with wear - unless you have curvy hips, we recommend ordering a size down!
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the 26", styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.