The Fleur Top is our take on a classic Victorian blouse, updated with a slightly cropped fit and a row of delicately paired buttons. We love the Fleur with a pair of high-waisted jeans or a long, flowing skirt!
- This item is final sale - Ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Vintage style collared peasant blouse
- Light weight blue and white striped deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Slightly cropped length
- Button front closure
- Long poet sleeves with elastic cuff
- Boxy, flowing fit
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.