The intricate smocking on The Noelle Dress takes a talented dressmaker hours to create - and that's just one reason we love this ankle-length beauty so much. Her adjustable tops can be won in a halter or crossed at the back, and her flowy, open skirt features a ruffled panel at the hem. Based on a favorite vintage find of Christy's, The Noelle Dress is sure to be a staple in your closet for years to come.
- 70's inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight brown and pink floral block printed deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Adjustable and convertible straps can be tied as a halter or buttoned in the back
- Intricate chest smocking with an ivory ruffled trim
- Tiered skirt with ruffled hem
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the extra small, styled with The Dawn Sandal
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.