We'll go ahead and say it: The Theo Dress is the most comfortable thing in our closet. She might also win 'most versatile' - her tiered bodice and skirt create an elegant, beautiful silhouette, and she transitions from day to night effortlessly.
The Cerulean Anemone Field fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Noah Dress was sewn and made in Los Angeles by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight white fabric, organic cotton voile
- Blue, yellow and brown floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Back neck button closure
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Christy is 5'7 and wearing the standard size small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.