This ankle-length, tiered beauty is all of our favorite things - comfortable, stylish, and comfortable. (Yes, we said that twice, but she really is a dream!) Based on the silhouette of a classic and easy nightgown, we've upgraded The Goldie Dress with a sweeping, ruched panel at the neckline. Lines of lace at each tier lend the finishing touches to this - you guessed it - ultra-comfortable piece!
The Goldie Dress was made by Virginia, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Sleeveless vintage-inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight pastel pink and soft striped deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Intricate ruched neckline with a white lace ruffled trim
- Elastic waist
- Tiered skirt with white lace trim
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.