This item has slight imperfections, and as a result, we are selling it at a final sale discount! Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls.
The Autumn Dress is the first wrap dress Christy ever designed, and she's still a favorite piece today. With her tulip sleeves, delicate high-low hem, and V-neck, she's the perfect option for any occasion.
The Autumn Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls
- Short-sleeved maxi dress
- Lightweight black and pink floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Tulip sleeves
- V-neck wrap dress
- High to low hem maxi skirt
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.