The Noah Dress takes all our favorite design details and rolls them into one perfect wrap dress. She features a V-neck, tiered skirt, and three-quarter sleeves. The Noah Dress is perfect for cooler months - paired with The Dawn Boots, she's the go-to dress you've been waiting for!
The Thulian Anemone Field fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Noah Dress was sewn and made in Los Angeles by Elmer, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight white fabric, organic cotton voile
- Red, pink, blue and green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- V-neck wrap dress
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Christy is 5'7 and wearing the small
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.