The Aimee Dress is a timeless ode to our favorite vintage prairie dresses. Like her bell-sleeved sister, the Basil, Aimee has a modest V-neck, a smocked bodice, and a full tiered skirt. Setting her apart is the addition of elastic at the wrists, creating a delicate long balloon sleeve. Paired with our Dawn Boots, she was practically made for all your weekend to-dos.
The Sand Anemone Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Aimee Dress was made by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved Bohemian maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton voile
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Cream, pink and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Balloon sleeves and elastic wrists
- Intricate chest and back smocking
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the XS/S, styled with The Sustainable Mask and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.