The Aimee Dress is a timeless ode to our favorite vintage prairie dresses. Like her bell-sleeved sister, the Basil, Aimee has a modest V-neck, a smocked bodice, and a full tiered skirt. Setting her apart is the addition of elastic at the wrists, creating a delicate long balloon sleeve. Paired with our Dawn Boots, she was practically made for all your weekend to-dos.
The Magenta Blooming Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Aimee Dress was made by Angelica, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved Bohemian maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Brown, yellow, pink and green colors rotary printed using organically certified dyes - please note, this fabric varies under different lighting. The colors have a mauve undertone up close and appear brown from afar.
- Balloon sleeves and elastic wrists
- Intricate chest and back smocking
- Tiered skirt
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Lisa is 5'5 and wearing the XS/S
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.