We've always been drawn to the classic painter's jumpsuit, an effortlessly cool closet staple that has endured throughout the decades. We've given this silhouette a modern update with The Pearl Jumper. Her patch pockets, cropped pants, and button details come together for a truly timeless look you'll reach for again and again.
- Relaxed fit workwear-inspired coveralls
- Light-to-medium weight tan deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Eco dry cleaning or hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- Long sleeves with loop detail
- Chest, side, and back pockets
- Button front closure
- Bra friendly
- Cora is 5'10 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.