We've always been drawn to the classic painter's jumpsuit, an effortlessly cool closet staple that has endured throughout the decades. We've given this silhouette a modern update with The Pearl Jumper. Her patch pockets, cropped pants, and button details come together for a truly timeless look you'll reach for again and again.
- Relaxed fit workwear-inspired coveralls
- Light-to-medium weight tan deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Front button-up closure
- Long-sleeved with loop detail
- Chest, side and back pockets
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning or hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- Cora is 5'10 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.