For years, we've styled our sheer dresses with our own vintage slips - they were always the perfect fit under our dresses! After being asked about our slips time and again, we decided it was time to create our own - meet The Flora. She's the perfect pair for your Daisy, Camille, or Winslet Dress (or any other sheer dress in your closet!). Her scoop neck and slim-yet-comfortable silhouette fits with a variety of styles, which is perfect - because we plan on wearing her with everything!
The Flora Slip (Short) was made by Gilberto, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless mini slip dress
- Lightweight pink-cream deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Adjustable spaghetti straps
- Runs narrow in the bodice, waist and hips, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.