Our wear-everywhere, goes-with-everything sandal was sewn in Los Angeles using upcycled leather. The style is timeless, and like any perfect shoe, the more you wear them, the better they get.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Classic Greek-style flat sandal
- Straps made from dyed and untreated light brown deadstock leather
- Leather sole made from upcycled deadstock
- Single buckle closure
- Available in whole sizes only, please size up if you are in-between sizes!
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.