The Selma Dress is the modest, balloon-sleeved piece of our dreams! We love her adjustable waist and feminine collar, the perfect compliment to her ankle-length silhouette. She pairs perfectly with our Dawn Boots and can transition from day to night with the addition of a simple long coat, like our own Leona Trench.
Please note, due to current circumstances orders will ship within 1-2 weeks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
- Full-length prairie dress
- Lightweight light brown and grey plaid deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Full front button-up closure
- Peter Pan collar with ruffled trim
- Billowing poet sleeves with elastic cuff
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.