The Finley Dress is the cool-weather sister of our forever go-to, The Bianca Dress! With her billowy sleeves, waistband and long skirt, she’s the perfect, elegant house dress for cozying up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
The Golden Blooming Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Finley Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved peasant maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Brown, yellow and cream colors rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Puffed sleeves with wide gathered cuffs
- Square neckline and relaxed fit in the shoulders
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Lisa is 5'5 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.