The Alana Dress is a prairie girl’s dream, with her ruffled neckline and matching ruffled cuffs. Her long, tiered skirt evokes a simpler time, while her paired buttons up the bodice help to bring a freshness to her silhouette. We love her sleeves pushed up for a more billowy look, or pulled down to the wrists for a touch more elegance.
The Alana Dress was sewn by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers!
Please note, due to current circumstances orders will ship within 1-2 weeks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
- Prairie maxi dress
- Lightweight green and white deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Ruffled V-neck
- Partial front button-up closure
- Long-sleeved with elastic ruffled cuffs
- Adjustable elastic waist
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Christy is 5"9 and wearing the small
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the extra small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.