The Ruth Dress is a form-fitting, ankle-length dream. She features shirred sleeves with an empire silhouette and a back tie for customized cinching. The delicate pleats on her bodice create a unique and feminine V-neck. Whatever the occasion, The Ruth Dress is the perfect piece!
The Ruth Dress was made by Alejandro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved ankle-length dress
- Lightweight cream, black and purple-blue floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Shirred sleeves
- Empire silhouette and pleated bodice
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Mecca is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.