The Piper Dress is a timeless classic, featuring a structured bodice, button-up front, and collared neckline. She has a hidden zipper on the side and her midi length makes her perfect for just about every pair of shoes in your closet.
The Piper Dress was made by Poly, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved vintage-inspired midi dress
- Lightweight blue and white floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Cap sleeves
- Pointed collar
- Partial front button-up closure with shell buttons
- Knee-length skirt
- Invisible side zipper closure
- Bra friendly
- Runs narrow in the bodice and waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes!
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Sasha Sweater and The Agnes Oxford
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.