The timeless painter’s jumpsuit receives a modern update with our Penny Jumper. Penny has short sleeves for a more casual vibe, as well as two front patch pockets and a button front. Her slightly cropped pant pairs perfectly with tennis sneakers - she's an effortlessly cool piece that will remain a staple in your closet forever!
The Penny Jumper was made by Arasely, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved workwear-inspired cropped kids coveralls
- Lightweight white, pink and black floral deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Half-sleeves with button cuffs
- Pointed collar
- Front button closure
- Chest, side and back pockets
- Relaxed, oversized fit - we recommend ordering your usual size for a similar fit as Velzy
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Velzy is 2 and wearing the 2T
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.