Made for layering with all of your favorites, The Everly Coat is an instant classic! With a “swing style" '70s silhouette, large buttons, pockets and a perfectly oversized collar, she’s the vintage-inspired coat of our dreams.
The Everly Coat was made by Elmer, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved 70's-inspired swing coat
- Light to medium weight tan, brown and turquoise plaid deadstock fabric, feels like a soft wool blend
- Bell sleeves
- Wide collar
- Semi-notch lapels
- Front button-up closure
- Slanted wide-band pockets
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Yara Bow, The Skye Henley and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.