We turned our namesake dress into a wide-legged jumper! With her drawstring waist, cap sleeves, and pockets, The Dawn Jumper is as functional as she is beautiful. She's a complete outfit all on her own, and the item you'll find yourself reaching for time and again.
The Dawn Jumper was made by Arasely, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved maxi jumpsuit
- Lightweight pale pink deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Neckline snap closure and back neck button closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Side pockets
- Wide flared leg at the bottom
- Relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.