Crafted from supple deadstock leather, our classic Chelsea Boot is the perfect addition to any outfit. Made to be worn year-round, The Chelsea Boot features elasticated siding for easy slip-on and a feminine, softly rounded toe. Each pair is unique with slight variations in grain, texture and hue! Whether she's worn with your favorite Dawn Dress or a beloved pair of vintage jeans, The Chelsea Boot is sure to become a closet staple!
- Classic pull-on ankle boot
- Boot made from dyed, untreated and naturally textured black deadstock leather - may look different from the photos as each pair is unique with slight variations in grain, texture and hue!
- Semi-round toe
- black elastic gore insets
- Stacked block heel
- Available in whole sizes only, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes!
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- Syndey is 5'11 and wearing the size 10, styled with The Noah Dress
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.