Inspired by Christy's love for vintage dresses, the Winslet is a throwback to a bygone era. We love her soft details, like the feminine collar and fitted bodice. Made of a delicate sheer fabric, the Winslet is one of the most intricate dresses we make.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight dark grey and pink deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Pointed collar
- Neckline snap closure
- Pleated details
- Fitted bodice and runs narrow in the shoulders - we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes!
- Invisible side zipper closure
- Unlined and sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips (slip not included) for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.