Meet The Rosa Skirt. She’s a vintage dream, with her hand tea-stained deadstock crochet lace panels, and an easy fit. We love her for balmy summer days, and layered over boots in later seasons.
- Pull-on ankle length skirt
- Lightweight white deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Crochet lace trim panels, feels like cotton
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Elastic waistline
- Miwa is 5'5 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.