We've always loved the classic sailor pant silhouette, with its high waist and wide leg, and now we've made our own: The Noah! We've updated this look with five tortoiseshell buttons and a slightly cropped leg. She's a new closet staple for sure.
- Vintage-inspired wide leg sailor pants
- Made from blue and white striped deadstock fabric, feels like cotton blend twill
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Fitted through the hip
- Front zipper with button closure
- Crystal is 5'11 and wearing the 27"
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.