The Tallulah Dress is a timeless style with thoughtful details, including delicate piping on the bodice and a partially open back with three ties. Her full, tiered skirt is effortless and comfortable, and her wrist ties create subtle balloon sleeves, all lending themselves to an updated take on a classic silhouette.
The Goldenrod fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Tallulah Dress was made by Virginia, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
Golden yellow and white floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes - please note, this fabric varies under different lighting. The close-up fabric swatch is a true color match!
- Balloon sleeves
- White piping details in the front and back
- Adjustable ties in the back at the neck, chest, and waist
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Mecca is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.