Bask in the romantic glow of another time in our Plum Dress! The perfect outfit all on its own, she boasts a ruffled neckline, soft pintucks, balloon sleeves and waist tie. The Plum Dress allows beauty and comfort to exist in perfect harmony.
The Sand Anemone Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Plum Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton voile
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Cream, pink and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Balloon sleeves
- Ruffled collar
- Pintucked bodice
- Front button-up closure
- Detachable waist tie
- Ruffled skirt hem
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Yara Bow and The Agnes Oxford
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.