The Mara Short's silhouette is based on our best-selling Mara Trouser - but we made her warm-weather-ready in a shorter leg option! Her high waist and pleats are reminiscent of a classic ‘70s vibe, while her open hips allow for breathability and ease. Tuck in a vintage T-shirt and throw on a denim jacket and you're good to go.
The Mara Short was made by Pedro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Vintage-inspired pleated shorts
- Light to medium weight beige and soft plaid deadstock fabric, feels like a linen flax blend
- Front zipper with button closure
- Side and back pockets
- High rise - Runs narrow in the waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Devon Tee
- Blaine is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Aya Top
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.