The Lennon Dress is all about the details, from her ruffled puff sleeves, low scoop neck, and button-up front. She features a simple tie at the back to cinch the waist, and a straight, form-fitting silhouette. We love how easily she dresses up or down - sneakers and heels pair equally well with The Lennon Dress.
The Magenta Blooming Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Lennon Dress was made by Elmer, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Brown, yellow, pink and green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes - please note, this fabric varies under different lighting. The colors have a mauve undertone up close and appear brown from afar.
- Poet, ruffled sleeves and fitted armband
- Low scooped neckline
- Front button-up closure
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Sydney is 5'11 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.