Our play on a classic peasant blouse, The Josephine features balloon sleeves and an adjustable drawstring waist. The Rouleau button loops and peplum detailing add a delicate charm that goes equally well with your favorite denim and skirts.
The Noir Pollinator Garden fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Josephine Blouse was made by Elmer, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved classic peasant blouse
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Black, red and yellow-green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Balloon sleeves and elastic wrists
- Flat collar and gathered neckline
- Front rouleau loop button-up closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.