Inspired by another vintage favorite, The Dolly Dress is romance personified with a playful spirit. Her softly feminine tie details and gently cinched waist create an elegant silhouette for the everyday. Paired with boots or oxfords, she brings an air of sweetness to any outfit.
The Thulian Anemone Field fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Dolly Dress was sewn and made in Los Angeles by Poly, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved vintage-inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight white fabric, organic cotton voile
- Red, pink, blue and green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Puffed sleeves with ivory lace trim and threaded black ties
- Intricate neckline that matches the sleeves
- Tailored bodice
- Fitted waist
- Invisible back zipper
- Straight skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Agnes Oxford
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.