We recreated the lace-up boot of our dreams. Modeled after Christy's favorite vintage pair, the Dawn Boot is a Victorian style paddock boot with timeless details. We love the ankle height, the cloth cord laces, and the deadstock leather that only becomes more beautiful with age.
- Lace-up Victorian paddock boot
- Boot made from dyed, untreated and naturally textured black deadstock leather
- Leather sole made from upcycled deadstock
- Coated cloth cord laces and ankle-height shaft
- 2" heel
- Color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Available in whole sizes only, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes!
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.