Oh, Colette. She's all about that oversized and feminine ruffled collar, and we simply adore her. With a matching ruffle at her hem, a delicate V-cut at the sides, and a detachable waist tie, The Colette Dress just might be our new favorite silhouette!
The Daffodil Blooming Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Colette Dress was made by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Cream and muted yellow floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Scooped neckline and ruffled collar
- V-cut on the sides
- Detachable waist tie
- Ruffled skirt hem
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Gia is 5'7 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.