Inspired by a 70's silhouette, these high-waisted, slightly cropped overalls have already become our closet staple to transition through the seasons. Better with age and wear, Billy pairs effortlessly with a peasant blouse or your favorite threadbare vintage thermal.
- Vintage-inspired cropped overalls
- Light to medium-weight blue deadstock cotton denim
- Fabric is soft and has a slight stretch
- Adjustable straps
- Antique brass hardware
- Two-button closure on both sides
- Front and back pockets
- Fitted through the knee with a wide flared leg at the bottom
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Handmade in Los Angeles
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the 27, styled with The Eisley Top
- Chanel is 5'9 and wearing the 28
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.