The Augusta Dress takes all our favorite details and rolls them into one perfect piece, from the tiered skirt to the delicate short-sleeves, to the wear-everywhere wrap silhouette. Her V-neck and flowing silhouette round out her tasteful design details. We're loving The Augusta Dress with tennis shoes, sandals, or even boots - she can do it all!
The Navy Anemone Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Augusta Dress was made by Alejandro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Cream, pink and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Puffed sleeves with ties
- V-neck wrap dress
- Tiered skirt
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Ceara is 5'5 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.