The Astrid Dress is sister to our own Lennon Dress - a beloved classic. With side seam waist ties, ruffled sleeves and a shirred skirt, she combines delicate, feminine details with ease and versatility.
The Maple Daisy Dot fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Astrid Dress was made by Poly, one of our talented dressmakers.
Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Brown and cream floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Poet, ruffled sleeves and fitted armband
- Low scooped neckline
- Front button-up closure
Adjustable waist tie - it's sewn in on the sides!
- Slightly shirred waist and skirt to allow for more fluidity throughout the dress
- Side pockets
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Gia is 5'7 and wearing the small
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.