Inspired by a beloved vintage button-down blouse, The Annie Top was made to pair with everything else in your closet. From her curved hem, upright collar and ruffle details, she looks perfect tucked into The Lula Jean or layered underneath our Billy Overall. For a more relaxed look, leave the top few buttons undone and roll up the sleeves. She’s the perfect intersection of prairie femininity and ease.
The Annie Top was made by Martha, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired blouse
- Lightweight tan, white and blue plaid deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Straight sleeves with tailored button cuffs
- High neck with ruffled collar
- Front button-up closure
- Front and back ruffled shoulder
- Curved hem
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Lula Jean and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.