With every sway of her tiered skirt, The Allie Dress inspires grace and movement. Featuring V-neckline, elegant balloon sleeves and shirring at the waist, she’s the ultimate silhouette for every occasion.
The Cherry Blooming Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Allie Dress was made by Poly, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Multi-colored pink and white floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Balloon sleeves and elastic wrists
- Slightly shirred waist and back to allow for more fluidity throughout the dress
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
Laura is 5'10 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.